London to Paris

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Every Day Beautiful by Anthony Burrill
I just had a very productive week in London, hence no posts all week as I was flat out running around, but in a good way.

+ Wednesday I popped into the Pick Me Up private view at Somerset House, which was brilliant - full of colour and energy - the Print Club London in particular is doing great things and it was good to see some more of Anthony Burrill's work. I've loved his work for a while now - need to get my mitts on the work above.
+ I met a stylist friend at Shoreditch House, Silvia Bergomi, who was over from Milan for a couple of shoots, along with founder of Not Just A Label, Stefan Siegel.
+ Thursday night I went to the launch of Uniqlo's UT Pop-up! Lon at Hoxton Gallery, here I am on the left.
+ And then on the weekend I went down to Canterbury to see my parents.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground