BODIE and FOU SS13

Friday 26 April 2013

I've been following online concept store, BODIE and FOU for while now - I love the simplicity of owner, Karine Candice's styling and the natural materials she champions. Karine's French but lives in London (although she does have a summer home in the south of France), which is probably one of the reasons her site originally caught my eye. I've spent a lot of time since I moved to Paris, checking out interiors sites for tips, and although I have a very clear idea in my mind what I like, it's always good to get some inspiration. I particularly like the grey linen bedding below and the wicker basket, perfect for storing bits and bobs in the living room or bedroom.

BODIE and FOU's gorgeous new Spring/Summer 2013 catalogue is out now - see a few images below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground