Lauren Manoogian AW13 Lookbook

Tuesday 9 April 2013


I spotted a knit by Brooklyn-based jewellery and knitwear designer Lauren Manoogian yesterday on Tumblr and had to investigate a little more as I would happily wear all of these look this spring, especially as there's no guarantee that it's going to get warm! I love her super soft luxury knits that look like they'd just as happily be worn around the house as they would on an evening out, especially teamed with those brass-gold bangles. And what's most interesting about them is that they're made from organic Peruvian yarns - in the winter Lauren heads down south and knits most of her collection there.

Here's a great interview with her on LN-CC. Now I just need to figure out where I can buy them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground