Good Night, Day 13/14

Tuesday 30 April 2013

I haven't been feeling so great the start of this week, so skipped my French class yesterday and spent most of the day curled up on the sofa at home with a hot water bottle. I blame the change in weather. We went from 25 degrees - Wednesday and Thursday last week - to around 10. So I went from feeling all summery, to freezing, again! When I spotted these cosy knits by Canada-based label, Good Night, Day, it felt very appropriate to post, as I'd love to be snuggled up in one of them right now (I'm all about spring knits at the moment). I also love how designer Tara-Lynn Morrison has styled her collection - sitting the girls nonchalantly on a little blue chair, next to a plant on a beautiful artisan rug - notice they are mimicking the painting in the background too. Check out the rest of the collection below:
Photographer: Arden Wray and models: Kate Campbell & Elspeth Hudson.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground