Porto Encore

Wednesday 20 May 2015


I took only a few photos from my trip to Porto this time - you can see more from one of my previous visits here. It was a swift weekend stay and in between family time (my boy is from Porto) and a wedding, there's wasn't much time to do the sightseeing. So I snapped away at some of the pretty tiles, which you can spot all over the city. 

Updated Porto list: 
Flow - new beautifully designed restaurant on the pricier end of the scale, but with good cocktails, seafood and sushi. 
Patch - a cute vintage/ concept store selling vintage clothing, trinkets and Portuguese pottery, which we may have bought in bulk!  
Quintal Bioshop - bio shop & cafe, with live-in cats
Lojas Liquid - fresh juice cafe 


2 comments :

  1. I like your post..Its really very impressive.i enjoyed it.and also give wonderful knowledge to a lot of people check it. underwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be back! And it's good to see that you are still hard at work!
    fulfillment services

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground