London Happenings

Monday 20 April 2015


Every time I go back to London, my experience of the city seems to get better and better, probably because now having lived away for two years, I enjoy the city with fresh eyes and can appreciate, as well as take full advantage of the city. Here are a few of the things I got up to during my week: 

+ I purchased a few spring wardrobe updates from COS, including these tees. It's by far my favourite brand for well-designed basics and wardrobe essentials. 
+ I breakfasted at new Spitalfields restaurant Blixen which is guaranteed to become a summer hotspot, with its outside terrace. Try the smoked trout, pouched eggs and avocado and I went with Clerkenwell Boy - following him on Instagram for London culinary goings on is a must. 
+ I went to Hackney based shoe brand Miista's pop-up shop launch in Shoreditch with the talented designer Brooke Roberts and walked away with these beautiful powder blue sandals, which I'm sure will be making many an appearance over the summer. 
+ I enjoyed breakfast at the delicious Honey and Co with my friend Ruth from Vintage Books - go for the fig toast! 
+ Tried and tested tasty cocktails at new Shoreditch bar Joyeux Bordel, which opened just last week on Curtain Road - part of the Experimental Cocktail Group crew.
+ Ate pizzas from my favourite London pizza restaurant Franca Manca

10 comments :

  1. That bag is gorgeous, Marissa! And I love the flat lay :)

    Laura
    dearlaura.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it Laura! Going through a blue phase, like Picasso ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a grand getaway in london! Bookmarking these for my next trip. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Busy, but great. You'd love Honey & Co and Blixen :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great week! Love that striped shirt!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sandals as well! and the quality of the cotton in the Cos tees is fantastic. mooxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love all the blue and white! Those sandals are gorgeous, and it's good to know COS is so good for basics. I'm so pleased to have discovered your gorgeous blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article
    check bio
    https://bedroomcomfy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground