Going Green

Monday 3 March 2014

The new Porter magazine
I have a bit of thing for green. The colour seems to creep into my wardrobe without me making any kind of conscious decision about it (have a look at those varying shades below!) So when teaming up with jewellery brand, Bochic for this little shoot in Paris, it came as no surprise that my eye was immediately drawn to this gorgeous emerald green ring. Bochic do a beautiful range of glitzy luxurious jewellery with the well-travelled woman in mind. Yep, that's me down to a tee (almost!). I went for something a little more minimal to suit my style, but I can't wait to have an occasion to go for some serious bling. 

Coat: Whistles | White shirt: Zara | Jumper: COS | Beanie: American Apparel | Lipstick: MAC 
* Thanks to Katie Mitchell Photography for taking the photos of me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground