Snuggle up, winter is coming

Friday 11 October 2013

Image credit [here] photo by Magdalena Björnsdotter 
Ok, so I snatched that line ('winter is coming') from Game of Thrones, which has become my new guilty pleasure in the last few weeks. I'm already midway through season two. If you haven't watched it, I urge you too, it is as good and addictive as everyone says. So I'm a convert and not afraid to admit it. But back to winter, I thought the phrase seemed rather apt, considering it is seriously cold in Paris today. The heating's on and all I want to do is stay indoors and snuggle up in cosy knits under a huge blanket in front of the TV. The images above and below perfectly describe my mood today.

Image credits: 1. [here] 2. [here] 3. [here] 4. [here]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground