A.P.C. Fall 2013 Look Book

Friday 26 July 2013


I have a bit of a thing for French labels and it's nothing to do with moving to Paris, well perhaps a little. There's just that certain je ne sais quoi about French fashion. I love the simple chic designs of Sandro, Maje and of course A.P.C. whose simply tailored and relaxed designs, with a vintage twist, are so easy to wear. My favourite jacket to date is a green A.P.C. anorak that has seen me through all types of weather (don't forget I'm from England) making it by far the best (and most practical) wardrobe item that I own. For their Fall 2013 collection, I've got my eyes on the leather sleeved bomber at the top and those white trainers, which I believe are the ones that they designed in collaboration with Nike. Which look would you wear?

1 comment :

  1. fashion looks great but for a younger woman i think

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground