C'est le weekend

Friday 5 April 2013


I've had a good week, I went to a BMW car launch at the Palais de Tokyo on Wednesday night and the French lessons are going well and I've finally ordered a dictionary and grammar book (something I should have done at the beginning of the course), but I need to spend some time this weekend getting my head around various ideas that are currently whirring around my mind. I also need to update my blog's template and purchase a decent camera so I can post my own photos. So lots to do.

Anyway have good weekends!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6783381/?claim=3xwrfqe4sar">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments :

  1. Sooo beautiful...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes sure, I'll find you. Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground