Coffee at Caféothèque

Wednesday 14 May 2014


You'd be forgiven for thinking this space had somehow morphed into a coffee blog, what with all the close ups of coffee cups lately. The thing is with the cafes in Paris, so many of them have such good-looking interiors that I just can't resist. Oh and it might have something to do with my current coffee addiction. Look at that cup, teasing me with its perfectly formed frothy latte art. I'm even making my own at home. I blame the recent rain.

Now I'm no coffee connoisseur - I usually just go for a bog-standard cappuccino or café creme as they like to call it here in France - but the coffee at Caféothèque is particularly good. These guys know their beans. They even have an in-house roasting machine to prove it. But of course, being the interiors girl that I am, I wasn't so interested in the beans or the machine, it was the room at the back that resembles a tropical jungle, furnished with colourful rustic tables and raffia bags that got me. Oh and that delicious cup of coffee. 


Thanks Carin for modelling the coffee cup

8 comments :

  1. Oh, how I adore this place! I could spend hours upon hours at La Caféothèque.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a great place to hang out and the coffee is so good xx

      Delete
  2. I could look at neat cafe interiors all day! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Marina - I will! ;)

      Delete
  3. Yummm -- what enticing photos! Those tables and the living wall in Caféothèque are gorgeous and you've captured them beautifully!

    www.threadandbones.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes love the coffee + interior shots at the moment ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh! I used to go here to buy beans for my french press when I was in culinary school. Miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! That sounds lovely, you must do it again! Thanks for your comment Jessica xx

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground