Weekend in pictures #1: Espeluche

Monday 10 June 2013


I've just come back from a brilliant weekend spent at a friend's parents' place in Espeluche, Drome a region in the south east of France, so thought I'd share a few photos with you. It was the perfect weekend getaway - the house was a beautiful old villa, big enough to sleep all ten of us comfortably,  surrounded by lush, green land, just at the foot of a hill. Oh and did I mention there was also a pool? The weekend consisted of eating and cooking - we BBQ'ed, baked, boiled, roasted, fried and toasted - played Petanque (boules in English), a game I'll very happily take up in Paris (I got quite good towards the end), spots of sunbathing, laughing and of course a lot of drinking. I can't wait to go back!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground