Chinti and Parker: Breton Stripes

Wednesday 26 June 2013


I love a good Breton stripe, and even more so now that I'm living in Paris, after all it's part of the uniform. Admittedly I bought practically two of the same tops from COS, except that one had slightly longer sleeves. Stripes are just so easy to wear and go with pretty much everything - I even have a board on Pinterest labelled 'Stripes'. British brand Chinti and Parker do them well, and these are their new Breton styles (I've added the navy and red shirt dress to my wish list). I've been following the label's progress for a while now, as they have a very good thing going. They create designs from conscious cloth - cloth that has been ethically made. Each garment states whether it is organic, fair trade or made in the EU, so you know exactly where you're buying from. Buy them [here]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground