Notes from the Weekend

Monday 30 March 2015


I finally kicked my chest infection after taking a round of antibiotics, so was a happy to get out and about again in Paris and looking at what I got up to below, I think I made the most of it!

+ Friday eve I dined at Le Potager du Marais (a good choice for any vegetarians/vegans visiting Paris!)  It was one of the best vegetarian meals I've had.
+ Saturday I guzzled pancakes at the Rose Bakery, wandered around le Marais buying candles at Muji, an umbrella at Uniqlo and a glass mug at Merci
+ Saturday eve we dined with friends at Marylou in the 10th. A lovely little (and reasonably-priced) bistro serving small plates. 3/4 is enough sharing between two. Followed by drinks at Le Rosie in the 18th.
+ Sunday we roamed around the market at Bastille on rue Richard Lenoir - open until 3pm, shopping for fruit, veg and the bunch of tulips featured on the mantlepiece.
+ Sunday afternoon I met friends for afternoon tea at the newly refurbished Pavillion des Canaux

2 comments :

  1. Lali told me you had been sick, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now!
    Can't wait to hear all about your trip, from the photos it seems to have been amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground