J'ai Crew

Monday, 17 November 2014


See what they did there? J'ai cru in French means 'I believed' - it's the hashtag they're using. Clever. Pretty much sums the brand up, since the ever-inspiring Jenna Lyons took hold of the reins. I discovered J.Crew about five or six years ago whilst on a trip to LA to visit a friend and have been a fan ever since. It's a brand you can wear for every occasion - office, evening, party, wedding - and there is something for everyone. I popped along to their presentation last Thursday to check out the new SS/2015 collection that will be launching in Paris in March. Yes, we are getting a shop in le Marais. I am très excited. 

I don't do a lot of fuss when it comes to clothes, opting for a palette of mainly black, navy, grey and white, but as I walked around the beautiful Parisian apartment with the lovely Carin (always good to have a partner in crime at these events), with a view of the Arch de Triomphe, I was picturing myself wearing almost every (colourful) look. Well, truth be told Carin was picturing me in various outfits: 'oh, I can so see you in this outfit come spring.' Am I that predictable? Clearly being 'normcore', as it's been dubbed in the fashion industry, has its disadvantages. I obviously need to shake things up a bit and up the ante in my wardrobe - luckily J.Crew has some lovely colourful and embellished pieces that would fit right into my various shades of grey and do the job of making what I currently wear a little more interesting. 


3 comments :

  1. I love J.Crew! I wonder if they'll be opening more stores around Europe.

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. any excuse to buy more clothes! mooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. asics shoes sale uk What is that way. asics shoes sale uk Mouth an awakened hum brats, playing your sister yet. I really do not know hey, or sister you teach me the pictures. cheap suddenly stooped, and asics running shoes sale asics shoes sale uk mercilessly sucked the lips. After a few cheap asics running shoes kisses just like the good years are generally asics shoes sale uk long, but like just a few seconds only.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground